Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011






For some reason Christmas morning pictures are few and far between.
But I think we all remember this as the Christmas of the 12 foot caterpillar.
Seriously how did Santa get that thing down the chimney.
Noah was excited about his legos and wii games
Ella Joy loved her pink unicorn and heart shaped ear muffs.
JuJu put on her Snow White dress and wore it for a wee straight.
Georgia got a new baby.
David got a new pair of jeans, finally. He has been wearing old school Old Navy jeans for a decade and I got him a nice pair of Eddie Bauer jeans that fit nicely in all the right places. Why did I wait so long! I'll try to snap a picture of that cuteness another time.
And I received some oh so beautiful jewelry picked out by Ella Joy, let's just say when it comes to her taste the bigger, the sparklier, the better.
It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: