Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter Wardrobe

I love winter clothes.
I love the boots!
Ohh how fun to slip in giant comfy boots.
I also love all my new fleece and puffy down coats.
While I am inside I just wear jeans and a long sleeve t. And then I put on my ultra warm boots and my -30 degree coat and I can take on the winter weather.
I have to say I really think a lot less about what I don't like about my body.
How freeing!
I just get dressed and feel cozy and warm, instead of ohh poochy tummy or hello teeny and tiny.

Silly I know but it is definitely a perk to just be happy with my body and feel cozy and warm.

2 comments:

Emma and Dan said...

I totally understand what you mean, but not quite on the same scale since I live in VA. In the fall, I'm so happy to pull out my sweaters and boots, etc. Usually by March, I am going crazy wanting less layers, but it's been a couple years since you've enjoyed winter clothes, so I bet you'll love it all winter. :) I am so glad that you are enjoying ND.

Jen I said...

JEALOUS. I am wearing boots and sweaters in Miami. Not because it is cold, but because it's not 90 degrees. Do I walk around with a red face cause I'm hot by the middle of the day? Probably. But dang if you're not right that the body doesn't look better (not to mention more fashionable) under all that.