Friday, December 2, 2011

Why l love Minot:


In the spirit of the season I thought I would post each day something I love about our new town.
It is a wonderful quirky little town.
A town that used to be small but is growing rapidly because of oil.
It is a unique place and we love it.
We definitely feel we are where we are supposed to be at this time.
Like everywhere there is good and not so good.
But I would like to focus on the good so here we go....

Things I love about our Life in Minot:
Papa can come home for lunch.
So nice.
I love seeing David in the middle of the day.
His office is 5 minutes away, so is just about everything else.
And its wonderful. If he only has 30 minutes he can home for a quick bite and we can chat with only 2 interruptions instead of 4. And if he has an hour he can come eat and have a little siesta.
Wonderful!



No comments: