Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Georgia is 1!





Happy Birthday to the most precious girl around.
I love this little sweetie!
She is such a good baby.
Not walking quite yet but close. She finds her way around. She recently learned how to crawl up and down the stairs. She loves to go find the kids downstairs. I will tell Noah to call her name and then she goes and looks for him. After she finds them she crawls back up the stairs so proud of herself.
I love her happy noises.
She is such a joy to have in our family. I can always count on her to get any of the kids out of a funk. Whenever they see her she smiles then they smile and everyone is happy!

Happy First Birthday Georgia May! Not her real name but what we all call her.

2 comments:

Jenny P. said...

Oh my goodness, I love these pictures. She is so sweet! And I can't believe she is already 1. Where did the time ago?

And of course, you know I mean this in the most loving way possible, because really I have a thing for bald fuzzy baby heads and I'll NEVER actually get one... but I'm pretty sure my baby in utero, at five months pregnant, has more hair than your one year old.

Amy said...

The pictures capture her so well. She is such a sweetheart and my kids love it when she is around as well. Thanks for sharing her with us.