Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bascom Palmer Christmas Dinner


Jenny's asleep already because she's worn out from boogeying too much, so I promised I would post for her tonight. Jenny and I got to have a real date. Good food, music and dancing, friends to talk to, warm weather overlooking the beach. We really need to get out more.

Sunday morning, Jenny here. How amazing, David posted for me. I think I remember mentioning something from my half sleep world about my blog but I sure didn't expect him to do it. I must be really nice while I sleep. Maybe I should try asking him to do other things from my "honey do list" while I slumber. Would they all get done so promptly and quickly?

We did have a great time.
2 dates one week.
Amazing.
Notice my little black dress.
Yes, this is The dress I wear to everything--weddings, dinners,
I am sure it has made it to several other posts.
It is the perfect dress for me.
Capped sleeve, knee length, and gathering across the midsection that conveniently hides my baby pooch. Cheap polyester fabric that doesn't wrinkle and washes beautifully.
Of course, it wouldn't be a classic Jenny advertisement without mentioning the price--$9.99 from Parisian's liquidation sale.

I am sure she will continue to make her appearances--most likely Pat's wedding in May! Congratulations Pat and Melissa on your engagement!
Finally after 11 years another Stier joins the wonderful world of married folk.
I am thrilled to have Melissa as a sister!