Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not making the cut




We started our annual Christmas card photo session at the beach.
Ella Joy was less than cooperative.
I promised my little ponies, polly pockets--still no smile.
We returned home and tried pajama pictures on the sofa.
Surely we can quickly snap a picture of all 3 on the sofa.
Julia would not sit still long enough for the camera to flash.
In the end, they ended up wrestling on the floor.
Ella Joy was smiling.
Julia was laying and laughing.
Noah joined in.
Finally I captured all 3 smiling, happy.

Jacobs Family Christmas card 2009 done.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Those are awesome. Noah is a good sport.

Anonymous said...

Jenny I love the updated blogs!!! Noah looks so grown up and handsome in the pictures. I still want to come visit. Hope i see yall at christmas - love shannon