Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Preparations

Sometimes thinking about everything that I need/want to do before the 25th can make my head spin. Thanks Genean for the phrase.

But I am conscientiously trying to simplify and enjoy the reason for this wonderful and busy time of year. More than anything I would like my children to feel the joy that comes from making someone else happy.

Tomorrow Noah and I have planned to do something special. My hope is that he will feel what this season is all about.

Come back to see what fun we have!

2 comments:

Genean said...

Is that from me?? I have no idea. Maybe my head spun too much and part of my brain flew out my ear (the whole centrifugal force thing in motion--haha punny). Pathetic. I need to just go to bed.

Love you, though, and all your blog updates! Really looking forward to Saturday.

Lauren Swan said...

keep up the good work...posting everyday must be hard. i look forward to them :) can you send me your new mailing address? thanks. laurenchap@gmail.com