Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bread Buddy




Today Ella Joy and I baked bread -- my one claim to Molly mormondom.
I love baking bread.
I love the smell.
I love the kneading.
I love the cute little buns.
The one part I don't love is the clean up.
So I put my compulsively clean 3 year old on the job and she was amazing. She cleaned til there was not a single piece of goo (dough) left on the bowl or hook. I will continue to employ her services. My mind is already busy thinking of other cleaning projects I can put her on.

Compliment of the day:
Noah told me that my pizza was delicious. "Its better than Dominoes."

A huge compliment from the boy who grows anxious everyday around dinner just thinking about what he might have to eat.

3 comments:

Deena said...

Sounds like Noah might be like his daddy.

merathon said...

i love YOUR cute little buns, jenny!

Alice said...

Jared and I both decided that whenever we look at Ella Joy we know that there's something extra going on behind that litle smile...like some michieviousness.