Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sisters

Sisters are the best.
I am so excited to go home and see all of mine.
The sisters who I grew up with, the sisters I gained when I married, and my soon to be sister.

These sisters are the best of friends.
Ella Joy tells me often how much she loves JuJu.
Then squeezes her tight around her head and smothers her with kisses.
Sometimes when JuJu messes up her Polly Pockets
she asks if I will find her a new home.
But most of the time.... she absolutely adores her.

Can't wait to see all of my sisters!

4 comments:

Deena said...

I love this picture.

Sisters are the best.

Jen I said...

Yeah, that's good because Cash expresses absolutely no kind feelings towards his brothers. :) Maybe it's a guy thing!

Lauren Swan said...

sweet! a definite change from when EJ tried to smother ju ju after she was born :)

Mandy Pike said...

Sisters are the best. I love all of your posts, Jenny. You almost have me motivated to update my blog after a year and a half :)