Wednesday, December 9, 2009

High and Low

My high: chatting with the super friendly cashier at the Costco photo lab. Despite Christmas craziness he was kind, helpful, and very merry. Thanks Luis for helping me feel the Christmas spirit.

My low: sitting in traffic for 1 1/2 hours to drive less than 20 miles to visit a friend and take Noah to scouts while listening to Julia scream for 45 of the 90 minutes. So glad I don't have to fight Miami traffic on a daily basis.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

There are a lot of reasons that I would never want to live in Florida... but I've always said the traffic is reason number one!

(the only way I would relent and maybe consider living in Florida is if I thought you were going to be there forever. Because being your neighbor might make bad traffic worth it.)