Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cubscouts


Today I am grateful for my 2 hour round trip car ride with my cute Scout.

My mom had the girls so Noah and I were able to have a nice conversation to Scouts and back without screaming or yelling or listening to Disney toons.

We talked about his science test, food he wished we had at our house, how he likes Spanish and that his teacher said he was smart, how he thought one of his friend's might be getting dumber because he trades Pokemon cards for toys, and the $1000 reward he was going to get for turning someone in that possessed an illegal weapon. For Scouts they visited the police station and evidently he got a flyer that advertised this reward. He told me he would give me and David $500 since we share our money and that he would keep the other $500. I hope he turns someone in before Christmas because Santa could use a little help.

2 comments:

Genean said...

Hahahaha! Noah is a riot. You just made my entire day :)

Alice said...

That is hilarious. That's great he likes Spanish because didn't he used to hate it? I love the part about food he wishes you had in the house:)