Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miami Winter




There are 2 seasons in Miami.
Summer is from May-October.
It is hot and humid. Temperatures are at least in the 90's everyday.
You sweat all the time--especially if your car is a bike with a trailer holding 2 kids and you are 8 months pregnant.

Winter is from November-April.
It is cool and crisp. During the day the temperature is in the 70's. At night it may sink down to the 50's. It is perfect outdoor play weather.
I absolutely love it.
When I walk outside I smile and think I love it here.
We can ride bikes, play at the park, and take long walks without breaking a sweat.
Today the kids wore their "winter coats" for the first time. There was screaming, of course, since none of them like clothes but they eventually all snuggled up to their new hoodies.
I am really looking forward to the next 6 months outdoors.

No comments: