Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Illegal Cleavage

This was my conversation with Noah on the way to school.

N: Why does my teacher always show her boobs?
J: What do you mean, your teacher doesn't show her boobs.
N: Not the pink part, but you know the line.
J: You mean she wears shirts that are really low and you can see the line.
N: Yes. That is just wrong. She really shouldn't do that. It should be illegal.
Do you know Lady Gaga got arrested for showing hers.

I guess its every mothers wish that their sons will always want to make cleavage illegal.

Happy Tuesday! I found out that I am 1 cm. dilated.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Noah cracks me up. Hooray for being dilated! can't wait to hear about another baby in the family:)

merathon said...

not the pink part? i am dying over here!

you're in the home stretch, jenny! it still bums me out that i never got together with you before we left the east coast! :(

Maria said...

Noah makes me laugh. If only all boys felt that way. So excited you're dilated. Can't wait to here about a new baby.

Melissa said...

HA! That made me laugh out loud. I will have to tell Pat that one! I doubt he ever thought like that - but I wish he would start.

Lindsey said...

So funny! BTW, I'm sending labor vibes your way. :) Miss you!