Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good friends and mango smoothies

Today I am grateful for good friends that you can share your woes with.
I also love the mango smoothies at the little cafe behind the park.
I snuck and got one on my walk while the kids were at the community center.
It was delicious!

Baby keeps growing. I think my belly button may pop open.
Does that happen.
I wish I could take pictures of the looks I get from people as I ride my bike.
Today I had a group of at least 10 construction workers stop and stare as I rode my bike across the street. They weren't the least bit discreet. One of them yelled, "mirate!" making sure they all looked and didn't miss the amazing show.

I would try to snap some photos of the spectators but I think that may be a little dangerous.

I am probably already pushing my luck talking on the phone and riding my bike at the same time.