Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Wonderful Doctor

Today I went for my 35 week visit.
I saw Dr. Bitran who is the warmest, kindest doctor I have ever met.
I was referred to him by many people.
Before I went I thought how great can this guy really be.
I just need someone who is willing to induce and catch the baby.
After my first visit I could see why people love this man.
He is not like any other OB or doctor that I have visited.
He really cares about his patients.
He listens to your questions and concerns.
He answers them and reassures you that everything will be fine.
And he looks you in the eyes when he talks.
It is clear that he is not in a rush or thinking about getting out of the room asap.
More than anything he just has a really positive presence.
Hard to explain but easy to feel when you are with him.
I am hoping/wishing/praying that he will be the one (there are 3 in the practice) that will catch my baby at the end of this month!

2 comments:

Jared said...

Good luck Jenny! We're rooting for you.

Mandy Pike said...

I can't believe you are already at 35 weeks! Yay! We need to catch up. I was put on bedrest so I'm around all the time. I will give you a call this week.