Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ella Joy Enthusiasm

If only I could bottle it up...

Yesterday, we went shopping together.
I needed to get a new nursing bra.
So we headed south to the Miami Dadeland Mall.
She was such a great shopping companion.
She would give me compliments on what one looked best.
She also happily entertained herself with in front of the full length mirror where she made a new friend who looked a lot like her. They sang and talked while I hummed and hawed over what bra was easiest to relatch one handed.

Afterward we went to get a bit to eat.
The ladies at Motherhood had told us we could get some inexpensive
but delicious food in Nordstrom.
On the 2nd floor was a delicious little bistro.
Ella Joy got a grilled cheese with fries, fruit, and a drink for $5.
I got the crab bisque for $4 and it was amazing.
We were so excited about how good the food was and I of course loved the great price.
Ella Joy repeatedly told the our waiter that he was "the best foodmaker ever."
She told me she was having "such a great day."
It was so much fun to spend some one on one time with her and bask in her enthusiasm.

Yesterday while I was making pumpkin bread she told me, "I'm so glad
we have noses."

Its so much fun to share in her little Joys.

No comments: